We are proud to announce the latest update to our apps. This one adds new features as well as further improves speed and stability.
- Five new fonts – as requested by you the users. You can see the new fonts to the right in this post
- Two new Pic Wiz filters, Cross Process and Vintage filters have been added to paid apps. The old vintage filter is now called “Retro”. See examples of them below this post.
- New preference to allow simply touching the view finder to snap a picture. Touch and hold is good, but for some people Touch by itself to take a picture is better
- Clipart can now be added with transparency enabled. The creativity this adds to using our clipart gallery is great!
- Enabled “flash always on” or “torch mode” during still image capture for phones that support it
Fixes to Existing App
- Better memory handling. Better reliability when saving shots is the result
- Better ordering and grouping of Pic Wiz filters and shapes. Easier to find things in the list of filters.
- Improved transition between camera mode and editor mode – smoother and intuitive
- Fixes for X10 and Droid Incredible phones
- Much better Japanese translation of the app – thanks Tatsuya-san!
- Smoother zooming on some phones
- Fixed rotation issue with photos when taking portrait style photos. Uploading to Facebook & Twitter should be now rotated correctly
- Fixed Color wheel size issue
- New high res icon for high end phones
- Fixed the “watermark” issue when undoing an edit with transparency turned on
- Better compatibility of the gallery button for HTC phones
Let us know your thoughts on all of these new changes. If you have anything you would like to see added or fixed, please email us!